Night out and it sure shot will scare the shit out of them !!
1. It’s so dark all the time. I’m Unable to move, breathe, speak or hear. If I knew it would be feel so isolated, I would have been cremated instead. Graboid27
2. She wondered why she was casting two shadows. Afterall, there was only a single light bulb. — pgan91
3. The grinning face stared at me from the darkness beyond my bedroom window. I live on the 14th floor. — bent reflection
4. There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone. — guztaluz
5. Working the night shift alone tonight. There is a face in the cellar staring at the security camera. — hctet
6. They delivered the mannequins in bubble wrap. I heard the popping sound coming from the bedroom. — Mikey seventy five
7.You wake up. She doesn’t. — tuskedlemon
8.She asked why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn’t. — Calamitosity
9. You start to drift off into a comfortable sleep when you hear your name being whispered. You live alone. — anonymous_abcv
10. She went upstairs to check on her sleeping toddler. The window was open and the bed was empty. — Aerron
11. I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.”
12. “A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said, “I heard that, too.”
13.“I awoke to the sound of the baby monitor crackling with a voice comforting my firstborn child. As I adjusted to a new position, my arm brushed against my wife, sleeping next to me.”
14. Growing up with cats and dogs, I got used to the sounds of scratching at my door while I slept. Now that I live alone, it is much more unsettling.”
15. “I always thought my cat had a staring problem – she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.”
16. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.
17. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.
18. I was having a pleasant dream when what sounded like hammering woke me. After that, I could barely hear the muffled sound of dirt covering the coffin over my own screams.
19. “I can’t sleep,” she whispered, crawling into bed with me. I woke up cold, clutching the dress she was buried in.
20.I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy, check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy, there’s somebody on my bed.”
21. I’m almost very close in order to find out the perfect man for me. And as soon as I finish stitching together parts I love from all my exes, he will be.
22. I cut my cheeks while shaving this morning, my reflection didn’t.