If there’s one thing in life we could all use a little bit more of, it’s time (apart from chocolate & money). Life is busy – and if you’re in a time of transition – getting married, starting a new business, having a kid, got a new job etc. – your time is even more pinched.
Your busy life naturally affects your relationship with your pet. Some of us choose to spend more time with our furry friends, but if you have made an investment and taken an important decision to get a pet – you should definitely spend quality time with them as often as possible.
This is how you can spend less time with your pet and enjoy more :
- Praise Your Dog : Oral and physical praise indicate how good they are. Spend time in petting and praising make them feel more loved and connected to you.
- Take a walk with your beloved. It helps them burn some energy and as well yours. Daily walks are good for physical and mental health too. They feel fresh outside and your bond becomes stronger.
- You can teach or hire a tutor to train their rules and boundaries. Generally trained dogs found more joyful in nature as they learn to be so. They prove to be a good house dog to you and to your friends too
- Playtime : Indoor or outdoor play both works for them. You can play with the toys or just simply let them run while chasing in the park. At home, you can use your hands for some hide and seek game. As you are more fun-loving, they fall for you.
- Keep an watch on Weight : A healthy diet leads to maintain a healthy weight. Surplus weight brings hindrances in daily activities. A healthy maintained body keeps a pet more cheerful. You will love them more, seeing their level of fitness.
- Bathing : Regular give a bath to keep up proper freshness and cleanliness. It also helps them in getting rid of any allergens . As they will have decent body fragrance, you will get another reason to pet more and more.
- Dependable : They trust you a lot so you need to maintain a consistency for the set of rules. It will be easier for them to remember the dos and don’ts in the house. Hence you both will commence a dependable relationship.
It’s time to be with your pet and feel them more treasured in your arms.